Monday, March 21, 2011

Please, come in and make yourself at home.

Hi. My name is Kent and I'll be your guide to the wonders and horrors that fill my carb-addled mind (that is what blogging is for, right?).

If you find yourself here because of serendipity or because I massively spammed my Facebook wall and you decided "what the hell...," welcome!

If you find yourself here, but, really, you're just not feelin' it, well, the door's over there jerk. Don't let it hit you in the ass! I kid... totally let it hit you in the ass.. though, unless you stand right on the threshold as the door swings shut, it can't really hit you in the ass. Think about it for a second, I mean, you've got to be pretty dumb to pull that off, or I suppose it could be a swinging door, but I don't live in a saloon.

Anyway... sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

P.S. I promise to try to actually update this blog on a relatively regular basis. (For all you law students/lawyers out there.. illusory promise! WHAMMY!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment